You deserve to feel your best.
Everyone’s journey to health is different. But everyone deserves access to the best care to get there. New Mexico’s community health centers provide quality care that includes preventive medicine, family planning, women’s health, wellness physicals and screenings, acute illness care, and treatment for chronic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, and more.
Community providers will see you when you are sick and when you are feeling well, to prevent future illnesses and help you feel better at every stage of life, wherever you are.
Reasons to go to a community medical center:
- Regular wellness checkups for you and your family
- Treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Chronic illness management
- School and sports physicals
- Routine women’s procedures, including breast exams, mammograms, pap smears and pelvic exams
- Referrals to specialists
- Prescriptions for medicines as needed
- Assistance applying for Medicaid